Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

What a week!

Wow I'm pooped. The students I have for my BCIT course have been keeping me on my toes this week! I have one more day with them tomorrow and then I pass them onto my brother. Man, I hope they learned something.

Opening night for Very Good Eddie went much better than the preview night. We just loosened up a lot more and had a lot more fun with our roles. The cast is starting to gel more and we're anticipating each other a lot better. The audience was very generous last night and they laughed a lot. Ryan Mooney is hilarious in this. Actually everyone in the cast is very funny and boy can these people sing!! The audiences have been small though...SOOOO, if you would like to come watch a very funny once-in-a-lifetime show, come out this weekend! I'd love to see you there! You can see some pictures on the website too - yes, that's me in a gigantic green bowtie. Sweet.

Okay, off to the theatre!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

"Ryan Mooney is hilarious in this."

Thanks.

Remind me to give you your forty bucks tonight for the shout out :)

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Kiltman said...

Looking forward to seeing 'the hilarious' Ryan Mooney on Friday night.

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

When are you coming on tour!!!

5:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home