Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Call me Eddie!

I just found out last night that I got cast to play the meek and ever-timid Eddie Kettle in Very Good Eddie! I'm really excited about it! The music is really fun and I think it will be a lot of fun to play this role. This musical in concert will be at the Shadbolt Centre in Burnaby (again). Show dates are February 13-17th if you're interested! The first rehearsal is this Sunday!!

Last night I drove out to Surrey to meet with the Encore Project group - Chad, Erin, Heather, Dann, and Scott. We were all in Fiddler together so it was really nice to see them again. They are writing an original musical and their dream is to perform it in New York one day. I'm very flattered that they asked me to join their group as it would be an honour to work with such hilarious and talented people. They're a little twisted, but twisted in a good way. I just have to think about my schedule for the next 6 months and see if I have the time for it. I hope I can make it work.

I really need to practice those 5 songs for my performance at the Vancouver Public Library next week... better do that tonight!

Anyway, hope you are all doing well!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

GREAT news "Eddie" - way to go! I'll be there for shizz.

Fun times with the Encores bunch, nice!

12:29 AM

 
Blogger Just Jim said...

Congratulations! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

YOU TOOK MY FRICKIN' PART!
Hahaha just kidding ;) No, I got cast too as the Steward/Bellhop/Manager/Clerk whatever, so I am excited to work w/ you again Mr. Tse... :)

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Ive said...

Ryan - looking forward to performing with you!! You're going to be hilarious as the Steward/Bellhop/Manager/Clerk/
Chicken Wrangler/Tow Truck Driver/Angry Villager etc.

Congrats! See you on Sunday!

11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, sir, well done!!

Now I have to go find myself a copy of Good News Eddie and imagine you singing it. Wish I could be there! Save me a dvd viewing!

5:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I meant "Very Good Eddie".

durrrrrrrrr. -smack-

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Kiltman said...

If anyone reads this - my computer is down thanks to our wonderful snowfall up in Anmore - Prolly won't be up until after Jan 21st.

Rats!

I am posting this from a friends computer.
To the sattelite gods of wireless connections - I say

UP YER KILT

Kiltman

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home