Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Good news!

Well I have three pieces of good news in no particular order...

1) My Christmas shopping is finally all done! Finally...

2) My sister-in-law Angeline is back in town all the way from New York City. Let's get this straight - she's her own person. She is not a smaller version of Susan, although everybody who sees the two of them together thinks so. Ange is much more feisty - but in a good way. I'm her FBIL (favourite brother-in-law) in the whole world. Anyway, welcome home Banjo Ange!

3) My oldest friend in the world (and neighbor) Jason and his wife Jo had a baby boy on Tuesday! A little over 5 pounds! Joshua Imoo has arrived for Christmas! Woo Hoo!! We're very happy for them and can't wait to see the new addition to Moresby Drive.

I have to plan out the menu for Christmas dinner! Hopefully I'll get that worked out today.

Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season - I know that can be tough to do!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

That's all GREAT news!!

11:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD NEEEEEEEEWS! The wicked witch of the west is dead. The wickedest witch there ever was. Is Dead! Good News!

Who says I look like a Mini Sue? Why I oughta!!

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home