Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

They make you repeat it for a reason...

I went to a wedding this summer and during the vows the minister asked the bride to repeat the usual "'til death do us part" line. Normal right? Sure. Except the bride didn't exactly repeat that line verbatim.

Minister: "Repeat after me...I will love you in good times and in bad, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health 'til death do us part..."

Bride: "...I will love you in good times and in bad, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health until you die..."

Wait. Did you just say "until YOU die"? Err, that's not usual, is it? I was laughing very hard last night thinking about that slip up. And that's why you videotape your weddings people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

HHAHAHHAA! It's like when Ross said "Rachel" instead of "Emily" - OUCH!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Amanda A said...

That's soo....



embarrassing.


I'd poo my wedding dress if it were me.

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home