Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The rash and the plane

So it's day four of the beard rash. It's driving me crazy! BAAAH. I think it's getting better but it's tough to tell. Still red and itchy as ever.

But on a much more exciting note, the A380 is coming to YVR tomorrow morning!! It's coming all the way from Sydney, Australia. This is the world's largest aircraft and marks the first visit to YVR!! It's supposed to arrive at 730 am and depart at 430pm. We probably won't see another one here at YVR for a couple of years. Anyway, look up in the sky tomorrow and see if you can spot this double-decker behemoth!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

That plane scares me! It's too big, ahh scared!!

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow -- how do you know that? Do you work there?!!

I just realized that I don't know a whole lot about you guys (that MUST change!!)

Please tell Susan I found her card.

You guys are now linked on my blog!
L():o)

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home