Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

One day more!

That's right one more day until SHOWTIME! We have our second dress rehearsal tonight. I think there will be about 15 or so people in the audience! I believe Footlight has invited people with disabilities in the past to come and watch the dress rehearsal so I think the same will hold true tonight. It will be great to run the show with people in the audience!

I get my beard tonight too...a little nervous about that. What looks stranger? A Chinese Jew with a beard or without a beard?? The jury is still out on that one.

What else is going on? Oh yeah, the Notre Dame football game versus Air Force won't be shown on tv!! WHAT THE?!? I guess that will give me time to rake the lawn. There are leaves and branches EVERYWHERE! When exactly did the hurricane hit? I was hoping the debris would blow away but alas, there are so many leaves now, the pile doesn't move at all. Boo-urns.

Okay, that's all for now. Have a great day and thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

What, they waited until NOW to get you a beard?! Oh and I get long Fruma Sarah nails for the first time tonight...well it always comes together doesn't it? ...doesn't it...??

1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home