Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006



It's only a few more days until opening night of Fiddler on the Roof at the James Cowan theatre in Burnaby! There's certainly a buzz in the air (but I think it could be the air conditioning or perhaps the stage lights).

Here's a picture of my Anatevkan family. Granted, it's not the conventional, dare I say traditional, Jewish family but it's still somewhat functional.

I must say that the cast and crew are great! It's really coming together and some of the scenes are real tear jerkers. I think people are really going to enjoy the show!

As of right now, Susan and I know of over 70 friends and family attending the show! What support! Who knew we knew so many people? According to Susan's calculations, we may have another 30 people coming! Woo hoo! Anyway, we have a few more run throughs and then it's showtime!

See you at the show!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

Hey you blogged, I'm so HAPPY!!! Yes, the show will be great and yes, I'll see you there!

8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home