Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sniff...only 4 more shows to go

We're down to our last week of shows. How very sad it is! The show has been quite fun although physically and emotionally draining. On one hand, it will be great to get back to a "normal" life but on the other hand, I will miss the laughs and the intense comraderie. The guys are always joking around and it's a lot of fun when we just hang out in the dressing room waiting for our scenes. Those guys crack me up!

I'm so glad to have met so many great and talented people. I'll actually miss them when it's all done with. Well it won't be long before I'm on stage again - there are already a few things I want to do this year so we'll see what happens!

On another note, the BIG Irish-USC game is on this Saturday. I'm pretty excited about it but I won't be able to watch the game till I get back home late Saturday night. I'm not sure how I'm going to resist the urge to check the score though. WORST TIMING EVER! First I miss the Grey Cup, now the Irish-USC game. BAH!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home