Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

The day after opening...

Well, I must say that opening night went quite well. We had a very warm audience who laughed at our jokes and were moved by our sorrow.

There was only one hitch - the cart broke down during the last scene!! We had to run out and move it off the stage which sounds easy enough, except for the fact that the thing weighs 300 lbs! It's fixed though so it should be fine for tonight's performance.

We had a reception after the show and we met and mingled until about midnight. The reviews from the crowd were positive. My good friends Kristin and Elijah came to the show, as well as Susan's parents. I think they all enjoyed themselves.

I bumped into a couple director friends of mine after the show and they said that the Chinese Jew came off pretty well, despite the thick, black, obviously fake beard and moustache. So that was a relief.

I couldn't sleep at all last night though - I was so eager to get back to the theatre and do it all over again!!

The second show is always tough to get through as the first show is always so full of energy but hopefully tonight will be as good if not better than last night.

L'chaim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home