Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Home Stretch!

Our director extordinaire, Lalainia, says we are on the home stretch! 13 shows beginning tonight! I'm sleepy and tired but I think tonight will be great because it's going to be a FULL HOUSE!! SRO - err, standing room only (I just learned that term last night).

It's been a great learning experience for me. Lots of very experienced and talented people in the cast and crew. I have loved watching them throughout this process. Everyone has come so far.

As for the debut of my fake beard last night - well it wasn't as bad as I thought. Nobody broke down laughing at me or anything. Well, Susan sorta did. And Heather called me a leprechaun. That's okay - I'm a Fighting Irish fan anyway. When our make-up lady removed my beard after the show, the alcohol vapours almost knocked me out!

Susan and I have a lot of vegetables rotting in our fridge. We just haven't had a lot of time to eat a lot of fresh vegetables - we may get scurvy. But, we do binge on whatever we can find when we come home from the theatre. That's probably not good but we're sooo hungry.

Anyway, another day, another bloody windy storm. I suppose that's life on the west coast in November.

Have a great Friday everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

This is a non-comment since I am boycotting your comment section. That is because I have commented three times in a row and you don't comment on my blog. Then again I don't update it that often, but I used to! So phooey on you, you leprachaun!

10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puh. Who doesn't know what SRO is. Yeesh.

But keep the Les Miz references coming! I'm looking forward to seeing one in every future post.

...but why regret what can not be?

Bring It Home, baby! Bring It Home tonight, Mr. Bearded Newspaper Man. Wish I could be there.

HAGS.

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home