Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Monday, December 04, 2006

You're not really going to sing that are you?

On Saturday, Susan had a baby shower to go to - it was all the way across the street. I went to our dodgeball playoffs. Yes I said dodgeball. Yes I said playoffs. We got killed. Just annihilated.

Later that night, Susan and I went out to Surrey (yes, we left Richmond...on purpose) to Chad's (Tevye) place for our final Fiddler cast party. It was my first karaoke party with musical theatre people. Let me just say, there was no waiting for people to get up and sing. Susan and I aren't big karaoke people but we did go up and sing a few. I did a duet with Connor (Joy to the World - not the carol), one with Jenn (Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong - we got some grumbles at our choice of song) and finally one with Amanda (All I ask of You from Phantom). It was a lot of fun. Those guys are all so talented and amazing and they make me feel very self-conscious.

We got home around 2 -ish after a stop at Wendy's on the way home. I had their $1.39 super value chicken sandwich. That's a solid product right there. I could become a fan of those.


Anyway, we had lots of fun with the cast. THE best thing about being in a show is meeting all the great people. I think (I hope) I've made some more good friends through Fiddler. I'm suffering from withdrawal a little bit to be honest...

In other news, it's only 10 more days until we head down to Lost Wages! I'm pretty excited to go see the hotels all decked out for Christmas! My brother is excited to go eat buffets, cheap super footlong hotdogs and $2 shrimp cocktail. I better remember to pack the Pepto.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda A said...

I love how you shared your Wendy's meal with us, Ivan. It made me feel like I know you SO much more!

AND OF COURSE i want to work with the lovely Tse Couple again! I mean, cmon... A show just isnt a show without Susan and Ican (and Amanda).

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

we did NOT get grumbles from our song choice, did we?? I blame Susan - she picked it!!

11:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't hear any grumbles... you crazy.

6:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and I think it was a FINE song choice. :)

6:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$2 shrimp cocktail!! I hope you keep one eye on your wife and the other on your wallet!

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home