Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Is it too early to decorate? NAAAH!

I know it's not even December yet but I watched Charlie Brown's Christmas the other day and I watched Home Alone tonight so I'm pretty much in the Christmas mood. So what did Susan and I do tonight? We decorated our house! We're probably 80% done. We'll do the rest tomorrow. Have a look!

We bought some Mickey shaped Christmas balls from Walt Disney World in August and we couldn't wait to break them out!
Susan made these angels 8 or 9 years ago. Aren't they cute?
These two hedgehogs live on our mantle piece in the living room. I have no idea when we got these.



As you know, we LOVE cruising so a good friend of mine bought me this great ornament!
I made this Ziggy-angel when I was 9 years old! Actually I still have 4 other ornaments from that year hanging on the tree!
Our dining room chandelier all decked out!
















Here is a shot of our mantle piece. We made the wreath many years ago. We finished off the mantle with some ribbon draped down from the wreath. Oh, and you can see our SuperStore stockings with our initials!
We took some martini glasses, filled them with decorative sand and put some tea lights in them. We also put some more of those Christmas balls around them.


And finally...OUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

OOOOH YEAH! I LOVE IT! I'm coming over to live and sleep at your Christmas tree until I get in line and decorate our place!

12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cannot sleep. tell another story, papi!

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Amanda A said...

Looks GREAT!


When are you and Susan inviting me over for some hot chocolate? :P

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home