Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

10 Fiddler moments I'll always remember...

10. Reece falling down during L'Chaim, not once but twice!!
9. Mordcha telling me he's going to dance, but not with his wife and that I should "loosen up"
8. Scott hitting me in the head with the goose feather pillow
7. Inappropriate audience laughter during touching scenes
6. Motel not finding Fyedka's shirt and having to look for it in the "warehouse" off stage
5. Yente smashing Motel's door to pieces
4. Someone in the audience yelling "WHAT THE??" when we pop up from behind Tevye's bed
3. Trying to get the wedding canopy straight!
2. Jack picking his nose on stage
1. Ross and Chad showering me with spit during the wedding - Grrrosss!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

They spat on you on purpose. They told me so.

12:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dream of being #4. #2... not so much.

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home