Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Showtime

Well the rehearsals for Very Good Eddie just flew by! We started this past Wednesday and after only 30 hours of rehearsal, we are about to begin performing on Tuesday night!

This show has a lot of comedic elements and the cast is great. They are a lot of fun to work with and just nice people. I'm glad to be working with them!

So come and see the show everyone! I hope you enjoy it!

Also, this week I have begun my yearly stint of teaching my Marketing Airports for Revenue course at BCIT. This year's crop of students seem pretty nice. They are all quite young but their knowledge of the airport industry is pretty good. I'll be talking all day and then singing all night...somethings got to give.

Anyway, I'll give you another report tomorrow and let you know how the preview went.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Break a leg, Papi!! Looking forward to the recap and post-production sing-songs.

6:55 PM

 
Blogger Kiltman said...

See you Friday night.
Merde
Watch out for the hats and don't choose the pink one.
Love - Yussel

Break A Leg

11:18 PM

 
Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

me and ck will be there tomorrow night!

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home