Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Do it while you can!

Very impulsively, Susan and I booked a cruise last night!!! That's right, this March Susan and I will be cruising the Hawaiian islands aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines Pride of Hawaii for 7 glorious nights.

We had absolutely no intention of going on any kind of trip this year but the deal was too good to pass up. Anyway, it all started with me looking for a cruise for my parents to go on. I found them this March 19th sailing from Honolulu. It just happens to be during Susan's spring break so we decided to go along with my parents and my aunt! We'll be their tour guides I suppose!

We are so looking forward to cruising the islands - it's the best way to see them! Just unpack once! No planes, no hotel reservations, no looking for places to eat...it'll be perfect!

We spend 2 days on Maui and 2 days on Kauai as well as visiting a couple ports, Kona and Hilo, on the Big Island.

It's also whale watching season! Humpbacks have come down from Alaska and are feeding in the warm Hawaiian waters. I hope we get to see a pod or two!

We've only been to Honolulu so we're looking forward to seeing the rest of Hawaii.

I'll be researching like mad until we go but for those of you that have been to Hawaii, any recommendations on what to see?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

me = jealous! I heart Hawaii. There is an awesome restaurant that ck and I went to twice while we were there in June...umm I can't remember the name of it but I know where it is...I'm not being very helpful, am I??

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Kiltman said...

I highly recommend the 'Hula' girls.

9:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Do it while you can"? What does that mean? Go on cruises while we're young and our metabolism can take the unending eating? Come join you on your cruise? Get tickets when they're a great deal?

Sorry... I'm slow today.

7:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't commented on Ive's blog yet, but this one forced me to. You guys are hilarious. "Oh we just decided to go on a 7 day cruise" just like that! I am jealous!!!! I'm sure you'll have a great time, how could you not?!?

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home