Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Producers, Heroes Hiatus and Hawaii

Last Saturday, Susan and I went to watch a matinee performance of The Producers at the Centre for Performing Arts. We didn't get Nathan Lane or Matthew Broderick but it was still very entertaining. I laughed a lot at the ridiculousness that only Mel Brooks could bring. Great show – very enjoyable.

On Saturday night we had dinner at our place with 2 friends from high school. It was nice to catch up with them after 13 years! Heather and Elaine played volleyball with Susan for 5 years. I was in student council with Elaine and I was in a band class with Heather. It was really nice to see some old friends.

I did suddenly get very sick though Saturday night. I had to take the day off yesterday and my nose hasn’t stopped running. BAH!

In entertainment news, if you haven’t heard already, Heroes will be on hiatus until April 23rd!! BOOO – that’s a long time to wait!! I’m eagerly anticipating many comic-book/cartoon inspired movies this year – Spider-man 3, The Transformers, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Plus rumor has it that a live-action G.I. Joe movie will be made! Go Joe! I want to go see 300 as well. It looks amazing!

Well, it’s only 10 more days till we head off to Hawaii! It hasn’t really sunk in yet and I feel oddly unprepared. I know what I want to see on each island and I have all the car rentals organized so what could go wrong? I know I'm forgetting something...

Anyway, that’s it for now. Hope you’re all doing well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't the H-word a bad one? What's going on?? But it gives me time to catch up to you guys! I'm still on Episode 9... I've been in a bit of a Heroes-watching lull. Give me time!

Have fun in Hawaii!! What's the time zone again?? Maybe I'll give you a call... and hopefully not at 5am!!

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home