Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Brand new Look

On March 1st, YVR unveiled our new logo and slogan. The logo reflects the sea, sky, and land colour palette we have throughout the terminal. The "Y" resembles the support columns we have in the terminal (they are supposed to be trees in a forest). The curved line represents flight.

Anyway, thought you might be interested in that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I very much enjoy the new logo! Not sure how I feel about that slogan though. (What was the old logo and old slogan?)

Back to the new logo. I like the tree connection through the letter Y... but must admit that's a little weird.

I'm feeling the flight arc.

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home