Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Blinds, Auctions and Rent

Woo hoo - we got our new blinds installed on Saturday morning! The house looks much more modern now!

Saturday night I emceed our church school's Gala Auction. It went pretty well. Not sure how much we raised but it was a fun night. Kristin, my co-emcee, and I started off the evening with our rendition of "Hey Big Spender" to kick off the festivities. I think it went over pretty well.

On Sunday morning, Susan and I drove down to Seattle to watch Rent. We've never seen it before but we were very pleased to say that it was EXCELLENT. Everyone was very good. The performer who played Roger had a bit of a British accent that sometimes made it difficult to understand him - he sounded very much like Sting. Overall, a very powerful show with some great performances.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pictures of said blinds?

5:35 PM

 
Blogger Ive said...

They look like white 2 inch blinds...that's it.

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

I must say, those blinds are quite spectacular!

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Poo. I don't get to see the blinds for another 10+ weeks.

5:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home