Want to know what goes on in my world? Read on! Disney - Cruising - Airplanes - Cooking - Singing - Movies - Notre Dame Football etc. etc. etc.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Asia's World City

It's Tuesday so it mush be rash-vacation-booking day!!

Yes, that's right, we have booked another trip. We are going to....HONG KONG!

Susan and I booked a flight to Hong Kong on the new budget carrier Oasis. We are leaving at the end of July for 8 days. It should be hot hot hot but we've been to Orlando in August so how bad could it be? We actually took advantage of Oasis' "free ticket giveaway." So you get a free one-way ticket but you have to pay the taxes and fees. Anyway, the bottom line is we are flying to Hong Kong for less than $500 per person all-in. Ridiculously cheap. You can't even fly to Toronto for that much.

I've only visited HK once in my life when I was 8 years old. Susan has never been so we figured this would be a good way to spend our anniversary.

Of course, we'll be visiting Hong Kong Disneyland, which I've heard isn't all that great - but frankly who cares?

There are only 1000 tickets to giveaway so act quickly if you want to go to Hong Kong!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wha?????????????????????

Crazy!!!

ENJOY.

(Must you go to HK Disneyland? Aren't there better things to do? Maybe I'll take that back after I see your photos and/or go to HK Disneyland one day and have the time of my life.)

Will you be home when I'm home?
When are you coming to the eastcoast of our continent?

7:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious! But seriously, HK disney is HORRIBLE, but I know you guys will go no matter what :)

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home